Sunday, April 7, 2013

People Are So Friendly!

They bought my land so they were doing me the favor but it was really nice waking up to this.  Normally I have other adult land sellers trying to bully me into raising my prices and when I get a message like this it reassures me that the way I sell land is better for me and better for the end user.  

[06:04]  CosmicDreamShade Resident: (Saved Sun Apr 07 01:29:55 2013) Hey there! I know you don't know me from Eve but, I just purchased a number of plots of land from you in Cloudville and I wanted to say "thank you!" for having reasonable prices... I searched for days and the amount some people were asking was insane :) Glad I found yours.
[06:04]  Sarah Nerd: I really appreciate the business! Thank You!
[06:04]  Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

No comments:

Post a Comment